Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ragnar Race 2010

Here I am with Josh just after I finished my 2nd leg. While running at night we had to wear a reflector vest, a head light and a "butt light" a red flashing light so that cars would be able to see the runners.


LIFE IS GOOD team minus Jackie who is running when we took this photo.



Laura & Jenn hanging out in the van getting ready to cheer on our team.


Jolisa, Jolynn and Jennifer this is just after Jolynn ran. We are holding up #1 cause we are #1 and its our first Ragnar race.

Jenn, Jolisa, Becky and Jackie going to go cheer Laura all the way to the finish line. We have the cool looking orange flags that we had to wave when crossing the street.

Here is my picture and Laura's picture on our van, our van was decorated so cute. We had a blast......yes Life is good!!!



So my sisters, Laura and myself and some other of our friends got together to do the 2010 Ragnar Relay race. We had a team of 12 people and each person ran a total of 3 legs (3 times). Together our team ran from Santa Barbara, California down to Dana Point a total of 200 miles. I was runner #1 and my first leg was 7.8 miles, my 2nd leg was also 7.8 miles. I left after my second leg to catch a flight to Georgia to go see Thomas for his 36 hour family leave from boot camp so Laura being the sweetie that she is ran my 3rd leg of 2.5 miles for me in the middle of the night. Here are some fun pictures from the day......

4 comments:

  1. You guys are the BEST!!! :-) I am so excited that you finally have a blog. If you go private, please make sure you send me an invite. dawnsnarr@gmail.com. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an AWESOME BLOGGER!! Keep the updates coming! I can't wait to see more about the two of you. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good time! Too bad I am not a big fan of running. Glad to see you are blogging. I have hit a blogging block but hope to get back to it someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was SOO much fun & you did great!!

    ReplyDelete