Josh is taking me on my DREAM VACATION!!!!! We leave Sunday and are headed to BORA BORA, Tahiti. We will be there for a week, staying in an over-water villa/bungalow at the Hilton Nui Resort & Spa. This has been a dream of mine since I've been young. My aunt went when she was 16 with her aunt and feel in love with this place. She's been back because its just so beautiful. Ever since I saw her pictures, I've wanted to go. We are ready for a fun and very relaxing vacation in the most beautiful place in the world.
My birthday was the best, my mom made me the best breakfast ever with Chocolate chip waffles. Then at lunch my mom, Jolisa & Audree came and had my favorite lunch In-N-Out with me. When I was walking back to my classroom, the office said, "Oh, Jennifer this came for you".

Thomas (my younger brother) sent me a beautiful Ediable Fruit arrangement. I was so surprised. I love it.

After work, I headed up to Santa Barbara to meet Josh. He had a romantic birthday dinner planned for me. He took me to this restaurant at Sterns Wharf it has a 3 million dollar view, it was nice. After dinner we walked the pier, enjoyed the ocean, and went for a fun drive along the coast. Josh was so sweet and just continues to spoil me with his love each day. I was so spoiled with everyones time and attention on my special day. Thanks =) I had a wonderful birthday!!!

Happy, Happy birthday, jenn!! Sounds like your family spoiled you rotten! Good for them. :) I can't believe you get to go on vacation to Bora Bora!!!!!! I'm so jealous. You have to take TONS of pictures! Not that you weren't planning on it. My vacations these days consist of getting to go to Walmart by myself. I will live through your pictures. haha. :) Love ya girl!! Miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteSuper jealous about Bora Bora! Happy belated Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!! We are so glad you had such a great day!! love & miss you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! Have fun. I'm glad you get to travel a lot. Todd and I took a few cruises before Spencer was born. I'm really glad we took advantage of that time to go see some of the world.
ReplyDeleteWow Jenn! So jealous! I'm glad you had a great Birthday and I'm sorry I missed your call! I try and give you a call when you get back! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteI so want to see pictures!!! Hope you had fun!
ReplyDelete