Thursday, January 27, 2011

4 years of lovelines

For our 4 year anniversary we decided to go to the San Diego Temple where we were sealed for time & all eternity. We drove down saw the beautiful temple ready to go in and realized that the temple was closed for cleaning. We failed to call ahead to make sure that the temple was open. So we enjoyed the beautiful view and talked about our special day. Went to the Mormon Battalion museum, ate great food and enjoyed being with each other.





Yes, for those of you that don't know we did have In-N-Out cater our wedding. Thanks Josh for making life so wonderful. I love each day with you & am so glad you are my best friend & eternal companion. Thanks for all you do & are. I love you & can't wait for the next 4 years.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful couple! 4 years...wow, how time has flown by! Happy, Happy Anniversary. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I love San Diego! I love coming to your blog to see what fun adventure you guys have gone on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! We miss you two!

    ReplyDelete