Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ringing in 2011

For New Year's we traveled over to Cottonwood to ring in the new year with family. We were able to celebrate a late Christmas & just spend quality time with the family. We enjoyed the cold weather as it reminded us of our days in Rexburg, ID.


This is what greeted us as we were driving into Cottonwood.

We went on a fun date with Aaron & Katie and Jared to see True Grit. Good movie if you haven't already seen it.

Sunshine opening her Christmas gift from us (yes, that's a picture of us....I know so thoughtful right?).

Josh so excited to get Sarah Palin's book for Christmas.

Jared, Ethan & Camden enjoying ice cream after a huge fun family dinner.


It was so cold in Cottonwood while we were there. It has never been that cold there for me (Jennifer). I kept thinking I was in Rexburg. So we kept checking the weather & the weather said 7 but feels like -4. It was VERY cold. The funny thing is, Thomas (Jennifer's brother) was ringing in the new year in New York and it was in the high 30's, Jennifer's sister lives in Iowa City, Iowa and it was in the high teens. Every place we check was warmer with the exception of Rexburg, ID & Antarctica. It was nice having Josh to cuddle up with to stay warm. We rang in the new year with Trevor setting off fireworks & doing skateboard tricks over them.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason it's not telling me when you update your blog! Good thing I looked anyways... :) Looks like you've been having a wonderful time. Your trips look like so much fun. How fun to be so close to family. I'm jealous. You guys look great! Miss you both!

    ReplyDelete