That's right to go and see ECLIPSE with my one & only. It was such a fun "date morning" with Josh. So when I went to get the tickets & the ticket lady informed me that the next showing wasn't until 2:45 am. I was like um...okay sounds like it'll be fun. So Josh came home from work went straight to bed. We woke up at 1:30 am and off to the theater to make sure we got our VIP seating. After the OUTSTANDING movie we continued our date and went out to breakfast to IHOP and had some yummy pancakes. What a hottie my one & only is to take me on a date & miss out on sleep. We both very much so enjoyed the movie. It's so funny watching the movie and remembering the character's thoughts from the book of different scenes in the movie that just can't be acted out or said. After the movie I kept explaining certain parts to Josh then he understood why I was laughing in certain parts. If you haven't seen it.....what are you waiting for?? It was super good.
15 weeks
10 years ago


So fun & sweet!! The movie was the best one so far!!!
ReplyDeleteYour hubby needs to convince my hubby to take me to see it!!
ReplyDeleteWhat am I waiting for? A babysitter. Are you volunteering? J/K Did Josh get to sleep in the next day or did he have to work? Todd is usually the one who reads the books and fills me in on the stuff I missed.
ReplyDelete