I'm a little behind on blogging everything we've been up to. So a couple of Saturdays ago Josh & I had a wonderful day just the 2 of us. So to start the day off we woke up early and headed to the beach (Corona Del Mar) by 8am, we went on a nice long run along the water. It was SOOOO nice. Then enjoyed the rest of the morning at the beach soaking in the sun and playing in the water.



We left the beach around noon ish and headed home to take the jeep out for an adventure. So where we live the mountains are not even a 5 minute drive from our house, so we were off to explore the mountains. We LOVE living where we do....go to the beach & the mountains all in a days work.......


So we're going along and then all of a sudden the back right wheel sinks in and the jeep is only on 2 wheels, Josh was loving it, however it did give me a scare.

This was just a cool picture, I LOVE our camera and how its able to pick up on such great detail of the flower and just focus on the flower and blur everything else out, Josh didn't give me enough time to really get better pictures cause there were so many more mountains to explore.....just wanted to share. So many adventures so little time.......

Glad you enjoyed a wonderful weekend!!! I will miss the beautiful CA beaches and mountians! =(
ReplyDeleteI love the texture of that sunflower. The way your camera emphasizes the subtle yet powerful shades of flaxen of that beautiful creation is altogether breathtaking. I'm glad you can stop in the midst of all your adventuring and photograph something so insignificant yet so poignant. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Tommy for the sweet comment.
ReplyDelete