Here is our fun new adventure. Josh is so excited that he has a Jeep. It's a 1998 Jeep Cherokee, runs like a champ and looks SWEET. A HUGE THANKS to Josh's parents and Aaron for getting everything in order and the Jeep looking so sweet. Josh is on cloud 9 and we can't wait to take it out and explore the world.

While Josh & the boys were working on the Jeep the girls & kiddos went to Prescott to enjoy the 4th of July parade. Just before I took this picture Ethan was smiling and laughing when I pulled out the camera he got shy. He's a cutie pie.

I couldn't hear what band this was, but they were dressed in kilts and playing bagpipes and it just reminded me of Scotland, we were there not too long ago. Brought back fond memories.

The group Sunshine, Risa, Camden, Ethan, Katie, Dawn & Saylor are in the back sitting in the chairs.

There were lots of tractors I'm pretty sure they were Ethan & Camden's favorite. It was really cute to see how excited they got when they came by.

I loved this it said "America's on Life Support" and there was an "Uncle Sam" in a hospital bed with nurse's on each side giving him shots. It was hilarious.....but true.

Need I say more??? As we were leaving the parade I saw this and couldn't keep walking without taking a picture. I had a blast at the parade with the girls and kids. Very patriotic. Our weekend in Cottonwood was fun-filled as always. Thanks to everyone for making it so fun.


OH MY GOSH! YOU STARTED A BLOG?! How did I not know this?! :) I saw you had a pic by your comment so I thought I would just check it out to be sure and YOU HAVE PICTURES AND STUFF. You just made my day. :) I miss you tons. Looks like you're doing so well. I'm so glad.
ReplyDeletei LOVE the last pic! Can't say it any better! love u both!
ReplyDelete