Every Wednesday my mom does a field trip with her grand kids, and the mommas & aunties get to tag along on the fun. So, this was the last field trip with everyone together since the Francis family moved to Iowa. So we went to the American Girl store at the Grove in L.A. We had a great time. We always have such a great time going. When I was a little girl for Christmas I got the Kiersten doll and Jolisa & Jolynn both got the Samantha dolls. Since Aleena's bitty baby was on the moving truck en-route to Iowa, I let her borrow Kiersten and she LOVED it.
Kaycee, Drake, Aleena, Samantha & Audree hanging out on the balcony. Waiting for dessert to be served.
Group picture (minus me taking the picture). After we left The American Girl store we went out and went on a trolley ride. It was lots of fun. Pictured is Steven, Jolisa, Samantha, Audree, Reed, Shannon, Kaycee, Mom, Michael, Jolynn, Aleena & Drake.












Cute matching dress that the girls are wearing! Did your mom buy them? You guys are always doing fun things!
ReplyDelete