skip to main |
skip to sidebar
BORA BORA...
My 27th birthday was by far the very best ever. My ever so thoughtful honey took me on my dream vacation to Bora Bora, Tahiti. We were there for a week and LOVED every minute of it. It was the most perfect vacation ever. We ate when we wanted, woke up when we wanted, we only had our 4x4 tour planned and our couples massage. Everything else we just did as we wanted. Which made sure that we were relaxed the entire time. We truly now know why Bora Bora, Tahiti has been voted as the most beautiful place in the world. We can't wait to go back (probably in a couple years though). In the words of my uncle Tom "you've found paradise why go anywhere else?" I completely agree uncle Tom.
Jennifer in Papeete, Tahiti getting ready to board the smaller plane to take us to Bora Bora.

Our very perfect bungalow.
Here we are in front of the Presidential suites. This is where Ali's family (from the Bachelorette) stayed while they were here. There were 2 suites and they were huge from the outside, one can only wonder how they are on the inside, only $4,000 grand per night. Pocket change right?!
Getting ready to take a canoe out and enjoying the beautiful view.
View from our balcony. We LOVED just laying on deck, basking in the sun & enjoying our view or reading our books. It was PERFECT!!! As the sun would get brighter the water would become even more turquoise our pictures just couldn't capture all of the beauty. 

This was our Thanksgiving dinner, we had steak & fries. This restaurant was at our hotel. We had a perfect view of the sunset, sure made us thankful for BORA BORA & the beauty.
We did a 4x4 tour of the island. Patrick was our tour guide & he was truly the best guide ever. He taught us all about the locals, gave us fresh locally grown fruit and kept telling us how great Americans are. Here we are in front of a WWII cannon that is still on the island put there by the Americans.

I've always told Josh that when we do go to Bora Bora, Tahiti I want to get a black pearl necklace, so before we went we did tons of research trying to find the best place to get the best deal. Well, the more research we did we found how expensive it was going to be. After our 4x4 tour Patrick told us about a local place that had the best price. So after looking around town to get an idea of prices, we headed over to this lady's store. She was great. She was by far the best priced. We were able to hand pick out the pearls that I wanted and got my necklace custom made along with a set of earrings to match.
YES YES YES! I've been waiting and waiting for you to blog about your trip! So pretty! And I love your necklace! Our camera is the D3100 and I love it!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pictures & wishing I was there as I stare at snow & know it's FREEZING outside!! So gald you went!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow Jennifer I am sooo jealous! Bora Bora is my dream vacation too! I'm so glad you got to go. Can't wait to see you and find out more about it.
ReplyDeleteSounds heavenly! I have been waiting for this blog entry. As J'lene said Bora Bora is her dream vacation, it is mine too! Some day when my kiddos are older and we can take a break from Hawaii long enough to save hopefully we will be able to make it. So glad you were able to go on such a fabulous vacation.
ReplyDelete