Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

We LOVE this time of the year, being able to spend time with family, reflect on why we celebrate the season. Remember the birth of our Savior and just being around loved ones. Josh was such a sweetheart and put the Christmas lights just the way I like them. For sure our house was the cutest on the block.


Samantha & Audree came with me to my ward Christmas party and meet Santa. Audree kept telling us how excited she was and when it came time she just didn't want to be very close.


The girls in their matching Christmas dresses playing Christmas music. (Left to right Kaycee, Aleena, Audree & Samantha.)

Josh reading Aleena & Samantha a bed time story.


Handsome Drake with his momma.


Audree & Samantha with their matching jewelry boxes.


Our Christmas tree, our biggest present was too big to fit under the tree it was the other half of BORA BORA. I made a scrapbook for Josh on shutterfly of all the trips we did last year and he LOVED it. I can't wait to do my next scrapbook.


Audree & Drake enjoying their new pj's from their Uncle Doug.


Samantha showing us how great of a shot she has with her new pink bb-gun.


Kaycee so happy to see her Uncle Josh & Aunt Gigi.


We ended the night with a movie, a tradition that Josh's family does. Josh really enjoyed this movie, I had fun, I was with my sweetheart & family. Thanks Josh for making Christmas so wonderful and memorable. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment