Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sweet Spot

For the field trip we went to the Sweet Spot at the Irvine Spectrum. It was my mom, Jolisa, Samantha, Audree & myself (Jennifer). This was Samantha's last field trip before she started school. At the Sweet Spot you get to make your own cupcake. It's really fun. You pick our which cupcake you want, pick the color of frosting, then pick your toppings. You get to put the toppings and frosting on all by yourself. Best part is, its totally okay if you spill or make a mess. Very kid friendly.
Cupcake Bouquet anyone?? Look at all the cute detail.



So many fun toppings to chose from. Audree LOVED the goldfish, and Samantha was LOVING all the sprinkles.



Audree making sure that none of the frosting goes to waste.


Samantha being so careful while putting the frosting on her cupcake.



Audree putting her own fun touch to her cupcake. Who wants a bite? She also had to make sure to add goldfish.



The final outcome. Looks yummy.



Aren't these playhouses awesome? There were about 10 of them, soon to be auctioned off. I came home showed them to Josh, and said this is what I want...for me....he laughed and said if we ever have kids sure thing.


How fun of a playhouse would this be to play in?



Audree, Samantha & Jolisa & I (not pictured) rode the train. It was fun waving at all the strangers.



So we went to eat at this Taco place Whoo-hoo I think, not 100% sure, anyway, as we're waiting in line to order this HUGE and I mean HUGE June bug/beetle thing comes flying around and into Jolisa's hair. We start freaking out of course. So as Jolisa is saying hurry get it out, I'm like wait take a picture this is funny, so we get the bug out we thought we did, then it somehow was on the other side of her hair. Audree was freaking out that's how we knew. Well, finally we get the bug out and it starts to bother me, I guess that's what I get for teasing Jolisa. Finally the bug left us alone. Everyone around us got quite a show. We had a blast on the field trip. Thanks momma.

3 comments:

  1. How fun!! I love those playhouses! Aleena wants to know which one will be in your backyard at Christmas time? You do have kids!!! Love the 'shoe playdate' also. Thanks for sharing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh could probably build you one of those play houses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun field trip! The bug was huge and I would have been crying.

    ReplyDelete