Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What to do at Aunt Gigi's house?


Samantha & Audree came over for a play date. So....we PLAYED and had a blast. We ate a great lunch, 2 bites of chocolate chips, 1 bite of lunch, repeat. Then the girls modeled their "new"shoes for me (they must have tried on every shoe I own it was really cute). My favorite is watching them walk in them, sad how both girls might walk better than I do. They were very certain that I wait in the front room and keep my eyes closed till they came out and were ready. Then, Audree took a nap and Samantha & I played Barbies, then moved on to play with my American Girl doll Kiersten & all the little sets that I have. We had such a great time playing and hanging out, can't wait for our next play date.


No comments:

Post a Comment